This website and its use is governed by the laws of the state of California and the United States. By using this website, you agree to resolve any claims against Delman in the jurisdiction of United States District Court, Santa Ana, CA. Neither, Delman, nor any of its associates can be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any losses or consequences resulting from using our website. Delman reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at its sole discretion and at any time without personal notice to you.
Any resume submitted for a position on this website is accessible to the employer posting the position. Additionally, all submitted resumes get entered into a resume database, which is searchable and accessible to Employers for a fee, paid by credit card. Delman actively monitors access to resumes to ensure that any unauthorized access is not permitted.
- All casting calls are posted independently. We DO NOT verify validity of any information included in the casting calls.
- All job listings must have appropriate title.
- Employers may not list any advertisements, home income opportunities or any other listing that is not a job.
- Any language that says not to click on the APPLY button or that applications through the APPLY button are not accepted is PROHIBITED.
- Any job listing deemed inappropriate by administration will be removed.
- Violations of our policy will result in your account being banned.
- Free promotional job postings for smaller businesses (under $500,000 in annual revenue) are available at our discretion. Please contact our sales department for customized recruiting solutions.
By submitting your profile to us, you agree that your resume will be entered into our searchable resume database. All submitted resumes are entered into our resume database and are searchable by users with employer account. If you decide to make a public profile, your resume will be visible to everyone, including search engines. We do try to monitor employer accounts, however we cannot make any guarantees regarding the credibility or identity of employers viewing the resumes.
Some Important Tips To Use When Dealing With Prospective Employers
- Never give our your social security number to a prospective employer.
- Never provide credit card or bank numbers or monetary transaction of any sort.
- Be cautious when dealing with contacts outside of your own country.
- Do not provide any non-work related personal information (i.e. social security number, eye color, marital status, etc.) over the phone or online.
Payments and Paid Services
Our portal has a mix of free and paid services. Some paid services carry a monthly charge. Among them are job postings and casting profile distribution services, which are billed monthly unless stated otherwise, and can be canceled at any time by contacting us. Some monthly fees are charged in one consolidated annual payment. All chargebacks carry an additional $300 service charge. Each chargeback will be billed at the amount disputed plus $325, consisting of a $25 bank fee and $300 processing fee. Non-payment of chargeback fees will be referred to a collection agency, which may affect your credit.
By using this website, you agree not to disparage website or website’s performance or otherwise take any action which could reasonably be expected to adversely affect website’s reputation. Similarly, you will not disparage the website or any of its directors, officers, agents or otherwise take any action which could reasonably be expected to adversely affect the personal or professional reputation of the website or any of its directors, officers, agents or employees.
No Guarantee of Employment
Delman provides no guarantee or warranty whatsoever in any way, shape, or form, of obtaining any kind of work or employment through our system. Your membership to the Delman Casting system entitles you to create a profile and apply for casting calls. Delman maintains the casting system and provides a platform for independent entities to post casting calls on the system.